Saturday, April 4, 2009

Escape Pod

I have been diagnosed with an auditory processing deficiency.
By my wife.
So it is serious.
I am a visually stimulated person, usually.
So when my favorite brother -in-law once told me about Esacpe Pod--I did not hear him.
Until he told me once more.
A site where they read SF stories... why not read them yourself?
I need the words of a story to go in to my eyes more than my ears.
But now I hear very nice stuff while I drive to work. Very cool.

All their stuff is produced professionally. You download it all for free.
Honestly, some are better than others, but I have never abandoned one midway.
They offer famous and first-time authors. Steve Eley reads a lot of them and others appear from time to time. Some very unique voices.
If you are not an SF person then use their links to other stuff.
Horror, fantasy, weird, I am sure you will find something to download. Get started by clicking Escape Pod above.

No comments: